Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!

"And there is the third leg" is a phrase I will never forget! That is what the nurse said as she was going over everything. Graham just looked at me and had tears in his eyes. Our baby boy is perfect, everything is functioning the way it is suppose to. Even his profile is perfect. He is 7.5 inches long and weighs 8 oz right now. We cannot wait to meet this little guy! Now we have to start thinking about names. Oh boy, that will be interesting! Below are some pictures of him!
My 5 month belly bump!



We are leaving Wed. morning for Emily's wedding. I've been trying to find cute maternity clothes for it for a while now, and with Ann's help I was finally able to do that! I need a vacation so bad!!!

Other than that, life is pretty normal at the moment.

No comments: