Sunday, January 23, 2011

Babble, Babble, Babble

Barrett has been very vocal these days.  He has been babbling for a while now, but this week he's articulating his babbles a lot more.  I'm talking non-stop!  He talks to his stuffed animals, toys, food, and Abby.  Anything/anyone that will listen to him.  I've been giving him tasks to do, such as, "Go put this in the trash", "pick up your toys and put them in your room".  He loves doing everything.  He gets a sense of accomplishment and his demeanor changes to a very proud little boy!
His toddler room is starting to come together, we're doing a dinosaur theme.  I made a picture for his room this weekend.  It was a lot of fun to build and paint again.  It's been YEARS since I've done anything like this.  Plus it's kind of cool to have something I built hanging in his room.


No comments: